Ten years ago or so I enlisted the help of a career counselor to determine what I should do with my life. She provided personality tests and skills tests and enough multiple choice questions to give you a headache.
After many hours, hundred of questions, and perhaps, too many dollars, the coach gave me the answer. In fact, she told me that she had never seen anyone score so highly in my determined category.
I was sure the answer I was about to receive would change the course of my life. Then she told me. The answer to what job I was most suited for:
Uh, gee, thanks. What the hell does that mean?
So now that you know what category I fit in, let’s put you all in a box. Answer the following 20 questions to determine your “horror personality”.
Provide your answers in the comment section (and feel free to answer why you gave the answer). I will post an answer key later this week so you can score yourselves at home.
And if you don’t play this game, rest assured, my murderous cult will hunt you down (we’re all horror, all the time in October here at ForgottenFlix).
The Horror Personality Test
- Frankenstein’s monster, Dracula, or the Mummy?
- Bela Lugosi or Christopher Lee?
- Haunted house or possessed child?
- Wes Craven or Dario Argento?
- Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees?
- Fast Zombies or Slow Zombies?
- Best found footage horror film?
- Creepiest inanimate object?
- Which is worse, scientific arrogance that leads to transforming yourself into a fly, or arrogance that leads to the murder of an innocent ape that accidentally rampages through Manhattan?
- Which horror film would be most improved with the addition of Woody Allen?
- The monster in the shadows, or the monster in full view?
- Most frightening religious sect or cult on film?
- What’s the best reason for a ghost to get revenge?
- What annoying addition would George Lucas make to Nightmare on Elm Street if he put out a special edition of it?
- Best horror anthology film?
- Does all work and no play really make Jack a dull boy?
- If you unearthed a prehistoric creature with an unknown lifeform attached, would you thaw it out?
- Who is more empathetic, Chucky or Leatherface?
- Oliver Reed rules: True or False?
- Best horror movie of all time?