UPDATE: Due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the States, I’m going to extend the deadline for this week’s trivia challenge to Friday (11/26) at 8 PM. I’ll announce the winners in Monday’s post and the prize drawing winner will be announced on Tuesday. So, be sure to get your answers emailed to me email@example.com as soon as you can!
Here’s the Trivia Challenge for the week of November 23rd.
Remember, if you want to post your guesses in the comments section and help each other out, you are more than welcome to do so. However, only those who submit all the correct answers to me via email before Thursday (11/25) at 8 PM will be entered into the prize drawing taking place on 11/30.
You can play every week. And every time you win, you’ll get your name entered into a prize drawing at the end of the month. I’ll only be drawing one name, so you’ll want to get your name in there as many times as possible to increase your chances of winning! And speaking of the prize drawing, I’m creating more of a “prize pack” consisting of at least two or three movie-related items. I’ll announce exactly what the prizes are on the day of the drawing (11/30).
This week’s trivia word, Flash, is courtesy of Mr. Dale Lloyd over at DaleLloyd.com (@VivaVHS and @Dale_Lloyd on Twitter). Let’s give the man a hand (just make sure you get it back from him before you leave)!
And once again, here’s a reminder of the rules:
- I post a new movie trivia challenge word every Tuesday.
- The word is spelled out using letters from the VHS box art of several different movies.
- You study the letters and see if you can identify each movie based on the letter representing it.
- Once you think you know all the answers, email them to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 8 PM on Thursday (11/25).
- Everyone who emails me all the correct answers by the deadline gets entered into a drawing for a prize. The drawing will take place on 11/30!
- I’ll announce the quiz answers in Friday’s post and post the names of everyone who got them all correct. If you’re first, you’ll be this week’s Trivia (Beast)Master!
And remember, a flick is only forgotten if you’re not talking about it!