“Shall we play a game?”
And with that simple question, we’ll now engage in the online, movie trivia equivalent of thermonuclear warfare!
UPDATED RULES on 01/10/2011 01/11/2011
Well, I’m a complete dork…
Yeah, I know, of course I’m a dork, but no, I mean a real and actual dork (I prefer definition #2, by the way)! Thanks to @dialmformovies on Twitter, it was brought to my attention that while I’ve been diligently updating the rules of submitting answers for the movie trivia challenge, I, uhm, well it appears that I never bothered posting one teeny, tiny detail…
… LIKE HOW YOU PLAY THE FREAKIN’ GAME!!!
Okay. I’m good now. So, because of this MILD oversight on my part, this week’s trivia challenge will now extend through today (1/11).
Here’s how you play:
Each letter in the word below comes from a different VHS cover. All you have to do is identify which movie title each letter comes from based solely on the letter. Submit your answer(s) via the process below and you win. It’s as simple as that! Good luck!
Here’s a recap of the rules:
- Submit your answers via Twitter to @forgottenflix (use the hashtag #movietrivia) or leave your answers in the comments section of this post.
- All correct answers submitted by 8 PM (EST) today (01/10/2011 01/11/2011) via Twitter or comments will be accepted.
- You can submit an answer for each letter in this week’s word.
- You only have to get one letter correct to win and I’ll enter your name into the next prize drawing (March 2011).
- Your name will be entered into the prize drawing for every correct answer you submit for a total of 6 possible times (based on the word below).
One Final Note
The prize drawings will now occur once every quarter rather than once a month. This ensures the prizes are of a higher quality and that more people will have the opportunity to enter and win!
If you have any questions, are confused about the new game play, or generally want to vent your frustrations as you scour the Inter-Webs searching for the answers, please leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember ALL answers are due by tonight (01/10 01/11) at 8 PM (EST) and must be submitted via Twitter or the comments section to count!