In this episode of The Forgotten Flix Podcast, we’ll learn why high school is a lot like prison as we try to escape from Three O’Clock High (1987)!
Directed by: Phil Joanou
Screenplay by: Richard Christian Matheson, Thomas Szollosi
Starring: Casey Siemaszko, Annie Ryan, Richard Tyson, and Stacey Glick.
Synopsis (courtesy of Wikipedia): Three O’Clock High is a 1987 high-school comedy film, directed by Phil Joanou, written by Richard Christian Matheson and Thomas Szollosi, and produced by Aaron Spelling. It was filmed at Ogden High School in Ogden, Utah, but, in part, was inspired by Joanou’s own experiences at La Canada High School. Though it did not do very well at the box office, the film is a minor cult classic among high school films. It shows high school as most people remember it, with mundane days punctuated by occasional thrills.
This week’s Movie Picks are:
Midnight Run (1988)
Secret Admirer (1985)
Join us next week when our feature presentation is Of Unknown Origin (1983)!
Featured promo: SciFi Diner Podcast
Got a promo? Want it featured on Forgotten Flix? Well, send us a message telling us about your podcast (along with a link to your promo so we can check it out) to:email@example.com!
- The fantastic show-notes art provided by artist Kevin Spencer. Please check out his other groovy artwork at inkspatters.com!
- The hilarious spoiler alert featured in this episode provided by Jay V. Please check out his hilarious podcast at JayVMail.com!
- Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice mail message at 206.203.0491.
- Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review! Click here to visit our iTunes page.
- And be sure to click the Like button for the Forgotten Flix Facebook page in the sidebar!