by Peter Nielsen (follow him on Twitter: @Peter_Nielsen)
1. Identify each movie from the poster fragments below.
2. Type your answers into the form below, making sure you match the movie title with the corresponding number in the form. For example, if you think the poster puzzle piece labeled “1.” is E.T. (it’s not!), then you’d type E.T. into the text field marked “Poster 1:“.
3. Submit your answers to me and if you get at least one correct, I’ll put your name into the prize drawing that will take place on March 31, 2011.
4. All answers must be submitted by Sunday (3/27), giving you a week to play!
5. This will be the last poster puzzler before the prize drawing on 3/31; however, we’ll post the answers to this quiz on Monday 3/28.
6. Have fun!
Last Week’s Puzzle Answers
Here are the answers to last week’s Movie Poster Puzzler #5 (all links lead to IMP Awards, a great movie poster database):
Poster 1: Black Moon Rising
Poster 2: Big Trouble in Little China
Poster 3: Eliminators
Poster 4: Cobra
Poster 5: Firewalker
Poster 6: Raw Deal